I personally am not a fan, but Mr. Smith wants to have her babies so…
1. Miss GaGa went to the same school as Paris Hilton (I wonder what they teach there)
2. Her name Lady GaGa is a reference to the song Radio Ga-Ga by Queen (They are also one of her biggest influences)
3. She is actually a natural brunette but decided to go blond after being confused with Amy Winehouse in her early years (I could see that)
4. Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (She is Italian)
5. One of her 6 tattoos is a spiral script on her left arm by German poet Rainer Maria Rilke. It says the following: In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?