1. How she keeps her amazing figure? “I try to do yoga three times a week and eat healthy – although nothing is off limits and I drink lots of water too”
2. Shortly after signing up with Storm modeling agency at the age of 14, she shortened her name to Cat, since they already had several other models named Catherine
3. Magician David Copperfield sawed her in half once, using the same antique “Buzz Saw” illusion that Orson Welles used on Rita Hayworth, Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich
4. Her Los Angeles home once belonged to Marilyn Monroe
5. Why is she so close to the contestants of So You Think You Can Dance? “When I first started the show, I said that I’d really like to be involved in the audition process. I wanted to develop a relationship with the dancers right from the beginning. I didn’t want them to suddenly turn up to the studio eight weeks into the process and say, ‘Hold on a second, who’s the English bird?’ If it’s 5 a.m. and freezing cold and snowing in New York City and they’re lining up outside for auditions, I am too.” Deeley came in to the show in it’s second season, replacing Lauren Sánchez because she was pregnant.
6. Her height is 1.75 m / 5 ft 9 inches
7. At 18, she became a full-time fashion model
8. Made a small guest appearance in the Disney Channel sitcom, Shake It Up, where she played a vice principal who is also a secret dancer
9. Her previous boyfriends include: Actor Mark Whelan (2000 – 2006) and actor Jack Huston (2006 to 2010). Houston you may know from shows like Eastwick and Boardwalk Empire as well as the movie Twilight Saga: Eclipse where he played Royce King.
10. On July 1st 2007, Deeley was one of many speakers at the Concert For Diana. She has met the princes – William, Harry and Charles – and she’s even met the Queen. On Saturday at the BAFTA-LA dinner, which she will emcee, Deeley will finally meet Kate Middleton.